Regulatory Hosting services - 'Silent Reviews' for your AIFM Hosting and Regulatory Hosting
We understand that it can be difficult comparing service providers when you have little to compare against.
We offer ‘Silent Reviews’ – which are precisely that. A Silent Review is conducted in the background in the strictest of confidences under a non-disclosure agreement, where we review you existing services, fee structure and where/how you have benefited from the services provided.
Whether you are a directly approved financial services firm, outsourcing your AIFM requirements for your fund; or an Appointed Representative - our Silent Review service is a complimentary service and does not disturbing your existing relationship with your service providers. The review is designed to give you an independent insight into the overall effectiveness of your service providers and the value added to your business, compared to other service providers in the marketplace.
Why a Silent Review?
- How do you know how good your AIFM and regulatory hosting providers actually are? What do you benchmark mark them against to make comparisons?
- At a time of uncertainty (COVID-19) and increased cost pressures, are you paying market rates?
- Are your service providers supporting you in the direction of your business?
- Are you able to recognise and create value with your current AIFM / regulatory hosting provider?
- How effective is your overall service and relationship with existing service providers?
We do not charge for our Silent Review and there are no hidden fees. Our aim to is impress you to a level where you may consider working with Vantage Ventures and our partner firms such as Vantage Point Capital in the future.
For more information please contact us in the strictest of confidence and we would be happy to discuss the process and its benefits in greater detail.
Interested? Why not contact us in confidence to arrange a meeting to see how we can add value to your organisation.